post cards (record breaker)

Alan Taylor

Guest Ferret1959

I thought it was gonna be like the word threads but as I see now it ain't.

I'll be posting soon.

If I can't get a local post card I'll make a bugger. :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt:

Newt, total to date 23, one from Jan but nothing from you

I love the postal service. I put both mine and hers in the same outgoing box. :D

Jan put a stamp on hers :D:D:D

Ferret, you won't find my name on any of the word association threads but I did have a little play on the other one, buggered if I can remember what it was now, better go to bed me thinks

Oh one last thing, scenic cards were asked for (though all are welcome) because Holland is flat and boring, as the cards are going to end up in the school a little part of your world would encourage the kids to take more interest in learning the English language.

Nite all

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan Taylor:

Scapanapper, fancy a beer at the end of may, I am up in Lochaline with Davy then. Norrie will be there as well so if you can't make it I will understand

Thanks for the invite but will be in France at that time. Any tips for fishing the Dordogne?

Cheers

Scapa

Newt:

I love the postal service. I put both mine and hers in the same outgoing box. :D

Hi Newt, yours arrived yesterday :) could Jans arriving a day earlier have anything to do with these feremones (sp) every one is talking about :D

Today one from Gt Yarmouth (UK) but not signed :confused: and another from Ascension Island, that looks like one heck of a place to fish :)

Cheers all, sorry if I keep posting this but I think it is nice to let people know the score (26)

Alan & Sonja :)

Alan Taylor:

another from Ascension Island, that looks like one heck of a place to fish :)

Cheers all, sorry if I keep posting this but I think it is nice to let people know the score (26)

Alan & Sonja :)

Amazing place to fish. Water so clear you could easily see 100 feet underwater. Catch tuna and shark from the rocks. Wahoo and Dolphin just offshore. Definitely amazing.

Not much going on there at the moment but here is a link to their webcam.

[ 31. March 2004, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Alan - I think most folks would be upset if you quit doing the updates.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

Alan - I think most folks would be upset if you quit doing the updates.

Thanks Newt, I get a bit :o embarrassed

2 real crackers today one from our old mate Cranfields sister (pass our thanks on please) "night moods of wininipeg, Manitoba, Canada" and the other from Orkney, he even pointed out where he lives on one pic, could'nt see him waving though :D Nice puffin with a bill/beak full of sandeels :cool:

Thanks lads.

Alan(nl)& Sonja