Bluetooth mobile

Colin Payne

I'm trying to work out getting a bluetooth setup for about £100 (moby and headset). It might seem a tall order but there is plenty of second hand stuff out there but not of any known quality. Has anyone got any ideas from experience or otherwise they can give me or has anyone got anything for sale? As a full time coach driver communication is essential but with earphone leads dangling all over the place a wireless setup is going to be best.

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

check out www.freedom-mobiles.co.uk for some good deals on headsets etc

just looked at some stuff my mate is selling on ebay, check out http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4183376924

its a decent nokia bluetooth phone, might be worth bidding on. i'm sure i could sort you out a charger for it, i've got one somewhere i'm sure

[ 21. April 2004, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: jeepster ]

Ruddy eck!! still only a tenner as well!! Wish I'd seen that before I bought my latest!!

Might still have a "Snipe" anyway!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I just "Upgraded my phone for £20 and bought a Bluetooth set for £90?? Does that sound ok??

Have you a phone already?? Or would you want a phone as well?? I have a couple of old ones, not Bluetooth granted but the one has a built in loudspeaker??

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I'm sorted now, a mate had a 6310i spare after upgrading and i got a bluetooth earpiece for £50 from a vodaphone store. If you have a locked Nokia I can highly recommend http://nokiafree.org/forums/. You put the imei number in and it gives a code to unlock your phone. Main page top right has the code section, check the faq for instructions for what to do. My phone was locked to Orange. I unlocked it in seconds for free. There are a lot of sites that give you the code if you pay, but there is no way to know how secure they are when you put in your credit card details. Take the phone to a shop and you get charged £10+.

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!