Hello fellow anglers!

Dan Dan

Hello AnglersNet!

I'm Dan, I'm 19 years old and live in Surrey and have been fishing for about 11 years. I was first taken down a local village pond with my Dad when I was 8 or 9 and trying to catch "crucial" carp. From then, fishing has been a strong hobby of mine, although I did have a little hiatus in my early teen years for stuff that early teenagers do.

I found this site looking for some articles on Perch fishing as my aim for this season is to catch a 3lber, and would like to get started early! I found an article by Steve-Burke, but it was part 3 and I couldnt find a link to the previous ones! *nudge* I decided to join the forums after finding a topic with exactly the information I was looking for which is pretty rare on the web these days.

Looks like a great site, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in :)

Hi Dan Dan (may I just call you Dan?) and welcome to AnglersNet.

If you do a google search using site:anglersnet.co.uk to limit the search to this site and then put in part of the article name, you will probably find links to all the parts. No space between site: and the site url

site:anglersnet.co.uk "Part of Article Title"

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Dan Dan (may I just call you Dan?) and welcome to AnglersNet.

If you do a google search using site:anglersnet.co.uk to limit the search to this site and then put in part of the article name, you will probably find links to all the parts. No space between site: and the site url

site:anglersnet.co.uk "Part of Article Title"

Hi Newt! You can call me Dan, I tried for that as my display name but of course it was taken. Oh well, twice as nice!

I'll try that, thanks!

Hi Dan and welcome i think this is part two. :thumbs:

And this is part one

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Hi Dan and welcome i think this is part two. :thumbs:

And this is part one

Thanks for the links! I read them and they were very insightful.

Just a quick question about the forums.

I wrote up a post for a new topic about the River Thames near where I live, and can't seem to find it on the Coarse fishing board where I thuoght i posted it. It appears in my "last 10 posts", and says its had 22 views but I can't see it!

Hi Newt! You can call me Dan, I tried for that as my display name but of course it was taken.

Hmmmm. How about Dan² . I know that one is available.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President