the racist row (football)

Nicholas Simpson

Guest Ferret1959

Santa should be banned.

How would you feel being forced to sit on an old mans lap in public?

Poor old Santa has a crap sex life, he only comes once a year.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

can we have santa back at the bull ring shopping centre please!

banned so not upset other religions!!

has the world gone mad?

I find that kind of knee jerk reaction embarrassing and I suspect so do the 'other' religions. The bangladeshi owners of a restaurant I use in Downham look forward to taking their kids to the Bromley Santa every year...and why not, Father Xmas has no religous significance, he's just an add-on for everyone to enjoy. Sadly the Republic of Free Birmingham have on so many occasions in the past 20 years scored so many PC own goals, I'm amazed that the loony left remain in office.

Incidentally the leader of the labour group in Brum is Albert Bore.... and he is.

[ 23. November 2004, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

I cannot see how the Spanish can put themselves forward to be a candidate for the olympic games.

For a member of the crowd to blatanty make monkey actions to a respected soccer player and then when he goes over to remonstrate to have other members come over and argue (I watched the scene and thought the chap that came over was about to burst a blood vessel), two things should have happened immediately :

1) The referee should have told security to have the men (not man) removed.

2) We should have had an immediate apology from the head of Spanish Football.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I grew up in South Africa which was pilloried and boycotted for years for their 'apartheid' policies, but in nearly fourty years of living there, I have never seen such a blatant act.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Er....Wasn't that particular incident in Blackburn Kleinboet?

Paul

Guest Ferret1959

The reason it made me smile was the amount of 'love' and 'hate' mails the site received.

The jokes were sh1te and I've heard most of them.

We can't say it has no place on this forum can we, otherwise we would never see what else goes on it the world.

Like saying we shouldn't have this site

on here, how would we know what's going on.

Blinkers and sand come to mind. :)

Guest sslatter

Ferret- the best joke on that website was this on the Homepage:

"What do a bunch of rednecks, guys without dates, and idiots have in common? They post on this website.."

THAT was nearly funny.. the other 'jokes' most definitely were not. Shame on you, imo.