Fladen Maxximus 422 777

Worms

:D If you can afford the extra the Shimano TLD 15 or Charter Special 2000 is a great reel for wrecking or bottom fishing.

From what I can see though the Shimano TLD 15s are right hand drive. I'd be happy with the Okuma Convector pro with depth counter and Left hand wind but they don't seem to be available in the UK yet.

I'll see how I get on with the 624 and I'm taking the Policansky no. 4 (left hand wind converted) to see how I get on with that as well. If I end up doing a lot more wrecking then I think that'll be the time to buy new. I'll try a few different models out on friday (fingers crossed for the weather)!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I borrowed a friends Accurate reel in Norway, that was a beautiful piece of engineering but a tad expensive at over £300 each!

:D But you get what you pay for, I've got 4 but mostly used abroad where the fish run hard and fast, not a lot of call for a twin drag out of Portsmouth. :lol:

From what I can see though the Shimano TLD 15s are right hand drive. I'd be happy with the Okuma Convector pro with depth counter and Left hand wind but they don't seem to be available in the UK yet.

I'll see how I get on with the 624 and I'm taking the Policansky no. 4 (left hand wind converted) to see how I get on with that as well. If I end up doing a lot more wrecking then I think that'll be the time to buy new. I'll try a few different models out on friday (fingers crossed for the weather)!

I caught my big cod on a Policansky 2B, great reel, I just wish they were quieter on the retreive!!!!

:D But you get what you pay for, I've got 4 but mostly used abroad where the fish run hard and fast, not a lot of call for a twin drag out of Portsmouth. :lol:

But you can dream!!

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com