the pope and media overkill

hembo

The Pope is the spiritual leader of hundreds of millions of people worldwide. The constantly changing news coming out of the Vatican might seem to be a little over the top .....unless you happen to be a practising roman catholic and then its a matter of major concern. I'm not by the way... A roman catholic. Bet you thought I was going to say 'I'm not the Pope' But you guessed that anyway :)

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

What a loss. His beliefs that "homosexuality was a threat to society" and that aids is best ignored if the alternative is people using prophylactics were truly inspiring. I'm sure all the paedophile priests that he as head of this religous circus kept moving around to different parishes and so keep in fresh supply of chldren will forever remember him.

Jim Gibbinson:

I'm waiting to see the advertisement in the job vacancies column:

"Wanted, Pope. Free uniform. No heavy lifting. Suit retired pensioner. Catholic preferred."

:D:D:D i bet it would suit chester's he shoild get his application in asap

my favourite fishing spot

2008_0801craig0051.jpg

chesterfield canal chesterfield