WHY???

rickster

what is going on in this place, when i first joined it was all nice friendly, people giving others advice and tips, that changed it got all slandering and and snide little digs at each other. So i didnt come by here no more. 12 months later when i come back its all nice again now over the last few days/weeks its going downhill again is it the weather or something. It seems a waste to deter others from joining over all the arguments and digs they read in the threads

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have missed the point, it's not serious, just banter, tinged with a bit of Welsh bashing.

[ 19. June 2004, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: MickJ ]

Mick - http://www.jackfish.net

The impossible I do at once, miracles take a little bit longer.

I think rickster is refering to threads in general. The "nasty" thread is just one big joke where normally nice, decent people can have a bit of fun saying things that they would never say in real life and, presuambly, don't mean anyway. It may not be everybody's cup of tea but its just harmless fun. I think that rickster is talking about some of the, shall we say, less than friendly comments that are posted from time to time.

If you want to see a really nasty thread, try visiting the chat forum on the Screwfix Direct site. Whilst there is a lot of good help and information to be had, some of the responses from the professionals to the DIY'ers (and even from professinal to professional) are unbelievably insulting.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.