On /Off box Accessories!

MARKYMARK

Can anyone help,i recently recieved the free gift for subscibing to advance pole magazine.

it was four pieces of on/off accesso :confused: ries,and it states they fit on any box system,

however they do not appear to fit onto my milo tardis box,i have two different centre pieces,one round,and one square but none of them fit help!!!!

mark

hi, Markymark.Know exactly what gadgets you are refering to :) only trouble is cant recall the manufacturer :mad: .You get two inserts as standard,but other inserts are available as seperate items.Suggest you take it to your local tackle shop ,try them.My tackle shop started to sell them,if i get a chance to call in there before i go on my hols i will,but cant promise

Chuby.

they are made by preston inovations

and you can get a insert to fit your tardis

i think they are about a £1 each

bit of a con if you ask me as they are sold as being able to fit everyting but it cost you more if you have a milo box :confused:

[ 06. March 2004, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: nick_gilbert ]