Spotify Invite

Elton

Invite recieved. Many thanks Janet, I'll have a play when I get five.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invite recieved. Many thanks Janet, I'll have a play when I get five.

It's well worth it, Ken. It may even be worth the tenner a month :o

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hmmm...I'm gonna need a better speaker system now, aren't I?

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Hmmm...I'm gonna need a better speaker system now, aren't I?

For the moment, my monitor is a 50" plasma and my computer speakers are Kef Q50's.

I did a couple of oldies to start with but am now listining to Shpongle as a bit of background music while I surf.

Very good they are too.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I have a cunning plan.

A while ago, I bought a micro hi-fi system that is still in its box. It has some kind of USB input and I'm wondering if it might plug straight into the PC? I may give that a go later.

If it has a Aux phono input, just buy a cable that conects your PC's 3.5mm audio output jack to the RCA conectors at the back and hook it up.

That's all I did with the system I have and although it doesn't do suround sound other than analogue Dolby suround, it sounds great.

I'm looking at the box now and it says "AUX IN Function". I'll have a proper look when I've cleared a space.

I've just signed up for the premium thingy....it more than pays for itself, as I work faster with some music in the background and can't find a radio station with taste as awful diverse as mine :)

Blimey, even the wife likes it! She'd vowed a little while back that she was going to treat herself to a new CD every month. I've pointed out to her that for the same money, we're now getting just about every CD we want :) In fact, my main stereo, which I've had since I was 18, is being confined to the loft. I see no point in it taking up space in this little room (although I can't bring myself to bin it!).

This week, I need to address the speaker system. I have a small set of cheapies from Tescos, but don't know whether to unbox this mini hifi and plug into that, or to get a proper set of PC ones.

What's stopping you using the mini hifi? 'proper' PC speakers are more often than not just cheap self powered rubbish, with the mini hifi, even if it is cheapo, the amplification and the speakers will be much better.