Guess the weight

Kappa

I take it my guesses are too far on the light side? I am no good with Tench guesses. Although this does look promising in terms of my estimated PB at 3 and a half pounds gaining a bit of weight.....

You're an oz out with one and over a pound with another, two over 2lbs out and over 5lbs with one!

Rich

Edited by Richard Capper

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on Mr Capper you can't play the guess the weight game and then let the thread slide away. We need stats man for goodness sakes..

Oh all right then!

How about I give you the weights and you have to match them to the correct fish?

The weights are:

9lb 4oz, 8lb 5oz, 7lb10oz, 7lb 1oz and 7lb 0oz

Rich

Oh all right then!

How about I give you the weights and you have to match them to the correct fish?

The weights are:

9lb 4oz, 8lb 5oz, 7lb10oz, 7lb 1oz and 7lb 0oz

Rich

Cracking fish Rich whichever way round they are!! I would have another go at the revised game but I should imagine my guesses will be worse..

Superb fish Rich, what a session!

Your patience not fishing over the weekend served you well, well done mate.

I take it 9lb 4oz is a new PB?

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Superb fish Rich, what a session!

Your patience not fishing over the weekend served you well, well done mate.

I take it 9lb 4oz is a new PB?

Simon

Patience? It was hard work I was chomping at the bit! Actually it equalled my PB from last year!

Rich

Really fantastic tench Richard, well worth the wait!

It's really strange how different they look in real life and in a photo. All the fish we caught looked about the same, say 7lb 8oz, yet some were a pound or two less and some were nearly 2lb more! And at the same time, in photos they look much smaller.

It's also worth mentioning that Richard and Wyenot both caught 7lb male tench!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Guest tigger
Haven't had one of these guess the weight topics in ages. I had some tench recently that were difficult to guess the weights of, can you guess from the photos?

post-560-1211495033_thumb.jpg

post-560-1211495040_thumb.jpg

post-560-1211495046_thumb.jpg

post-560-1211495055_thumb.jpg

post-560-1211495413_thumb.jpg

Rich

What a crackin set of fish. Where they all caught in the same session? I know photo's are deceptive but I'd say the second and third fish are the biggest.

That's not Wingham by any chance is it ?