Mad about fishing.com-- help !?

claire.bear

hi there i have been using dragon carp for years

got 4 of there carp/pike rods absolutely no problems

at all good luck for Christmas

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Dont know where in brum you are but these may be worth a look i've been there once years ago so know there somewhere near wednesbury. i saw these on there site. might be worth looking at.

http://www.wmac.co.uk/index.php?main_page=...roducts_id=2430

http://www.wmac.co.uk/index.php?main_page=...roducts_id=1006

everytime i catch a fish i'm lucky when i blank i'm a hopeless angler.

Hi Clair and welcome to AN. I have WMAC rods and I am really pleased with them for the price and quality. Also if you look at the top of the page in Eltons section and click on the link you will find some tackle dealers with good bargins to be found. Also it helps the site out if you buy via the AN link.

Hope you get your money back, at least now they have been named & shamed and with the amount of hits this site gets you will have stopped others suffering the same as you.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Claire,

I have some carp gear that I won’t use again, you’re welcome to it if you can collect in time and don’t mind giving a second hand pressie, it’s of no value to me so no charge.

The two rods are Shimano Perfection Specimen 12’, 2 ¾ lb test curve. Both are in good condition and have been looked after, one has some minor lacquer loss between the reel fixing and rod butt, this is hardly noticeable though and doesn’t affect performance at all. All rings and whippings are intact. They are a bit heavy compared to more modern rods but will get your Dad up and running.

The reels are Shimano Aero 6010GTs both loaded with 12lb Krystonite line and both with spare spools, these are in excellent condition.

The rods will be in a Korum two rod holdall and I have a Fox A pod and a couple of micron alarms to go with it.

Let me know what you think. You won’t have PM access yet but I can be contacted on 07920 545270.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Claire,

I have some carp gear that I won’t use again, you’re welcome to it if you can collect in time and don’t mind giving a second hand pressie, it’s of no value to me so no charge.

The two rods are Shimano Perfection Specimen 12’, 2 ¾ lb test curve. Both are in good condition and have been looked after, one has some minor lacquer loss between the reel fixing and rod butt, this is hardly noticeable though and doesn’t affect performance at all. All rings and whippings are intact. They are a bit heavy compared to more modern rods but will get your Dad up and running.

The reels are Shimano Aero 6010GTs both loaded with 12lb Krystonite line and both with spare spools, these are in excellent condition.

The rods will be in a Korum two rod holdall and I have a Fox A pod and a couple of micron alarms to go with it.

Let me know what you think. You won’t have PM access yet but I can be contacted on 07920 545270.

Blooming heck Rusty your generosity knows no bounds! I was going to offer some rods and reels at cost but not only is your offer for free but the quality far better! Nice to see some festive spirit! Just confirms what Ive thought for a long time now and that is that although Anglers Net is great its members are even better!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Blooming heck Rusty your generosity knows no bounds!

Not really Budgie, this stuff just sits in the loft gathering dust and so I'm not offering much at all. I think the offer of discounted new kit (cash out of your own pocket) is real generosity.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Do you know what Budgie and Rusty, I really don't want to come over as some sort of softy or whatever (in fact I don't care if I do) but it has made my day if not my year to know how kind some people can be.........can I just say without being compromising WELL DONE and it makes me proud to be a member of a forum with so very kind people on it :clap:

Rob H