Doncaster AA close season

pikelines editor

I know the drain your talking about, it's the one at Owston Ferry. It's called Wharping (spelling)drian. It used to have a closed season, when I used to fish it a few years ago. It holds some big Pike,Tench and Bream put I stopped fishing it because it started to get very weedy. W :):) ant any more info let me know.

Hi folks,

A reliable local source has told me that the DAA drains, as with the rivers are closed on March 15th. A lot of stretches are on EA land too.

Not sure about the New Junction canal, as most of them stay open now.

Does anyone know wether the Stainforth Keadby canal stays open??

The answer to pike and weeds. (just be sure your line is braid and plenty strong. :D )

I think you could even use these with a pole. :)

scum-frog.jpg

[ 08 March 2002, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt they look like the mighty Scumfrog from Southern lure company.

First time I used one a bright orange thing ( looked like a bath toy), people were amused to say the least, boy did it work.