update on Garys second fish

Gray-Catchpole

hi all

just thought id let you know how gary is getting on, you may remember he had his first ever fish a couple of weeks ago, well, he came out for a few hours again today, and withing twenty mins he had his second ever fish, on his second ever atempt at fishing, its not very often you start fishing and catch fish like this, needles to say he was over the moon, cracker.

see the full(ish) report, on the fishing reports forum also has some good pics

http://anglersnet.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php...ic;f=8;t=000023

gary14lb20zghosthazel6302.jpg

[ 06 March 2002, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Gray-Catchpole ]

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

What can i say Gray Catchpole? one word

BRILLIANT :D:D WELL DONE GARY :D:D

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nice one, Gray. Hope Gary reads these forums.

Tight lines to you both,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

yes mate, ive fished there a few times, its nice ariving and watching the guy there feeding them all, and then off to try and catch em :D

give us a sout when you are going next perhaps we can meet up.

by the way i bumped into ray and dooby at the NEC on sunday. have you seen them lately.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Hi Gray yes it certainly is is a nice place sunday was the first time I have fished there I have been there on one or two ocasions just to look at the place and i am impressed by the quality of the fish, next time that I know I am going I will let you know, There is another water not far from there called Seven Oaks at Ponyclun Have you fished there, I looked at it on my way home on sunday it looks lovely and the reports I had was that it is fishing better than Hazel court.

I havent seen Ray since christmas he is very busy with work I have spoken to him a few times on the phone and Dooby is comeing with me to the northen fish-in