Gord Burton at Cambridge,

Peter Waller

Great, Great Night!! You fellows who had a chance to see him, but didn't, missed out big time. Has Gordy caught all those big fish that he claims? Yes, we saw picture after picture after picture of Big, Big pike. The enthusiasm and knowledge that that guy has is second to none.

not sure bob, but he was good on sunday, i do know alot of the people like ian heaps where so busy that certain bits had to be cut from the scedule

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

We were all gathered around the aquarium waiting at 1:30 to find a bloke with a mobile phone looking worried. He told us that they were expecting him any minute but they couldn't actually find him or phone him so they didn't have a clue as to whether he would arrive on time or not. We looked back at 4:00 but he hadn't shown up all day.

Still it gave me more time to take a look at the fly-tying and talk to Hywell Morgan.

Sod it!!!!!!

My brother and I would have loved it, where was he and why didn't I get to hear about it beforehand?

Can't believe it, I live just outside Cambridge and I didn't even know he was on.........

SH*T! SH*T! & TREBLE **** ! (ooops, couldnt help it).

Seriously Pi##ed off - Phil

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Polly:

Sod it!!!!!!

My brother and I would have loved it, where was he and why didn't I get to hear about it beforehand?

Can't believe it, I live just outside Cambridge and I didn't even know he was on.........

It was well publiscised on AM, Fishing Magic, Predator Fishing and Pike & Predators. It was actually at Bottisham. You don't live at Bottisham do you? It was organised by the Cambridge Region of the PAC. They have invited Nev Fickling for a future lecture. That should be well :D exciting, something not to miss. P.S. had you been a PAC member

[ 07 March 2002, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Polly:

Sod it!!!!!!

As Peter says join the PAC [at the next Cambridge or Ely/Fenland meeting and get the local newsletters. For more details look at http://www.elyfenlandpac.co.uk or http://www.pacgb.com. "Seek and thou shalt find".

Great night out though!

Colin

I think you meant to say

shot, shot & treble hook...

...seriously pirked off...

Coarse, Predator & Sea Angling :D .

I didn't see any info about his meeting either, I could have gone to see my sister in Royston quite coincidentally when Gord was in the area...