• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres even wooden things for growing beans in the garden :D

Oi, steady!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I WOULD SAY VERY NICE

HOW MUCH?

It was lot 41 0n the July 2009 auction with a guide price of between £200 and £300 but looking at the prices realised for that auction it did not sell for whatever reason. It does look very similar to a Lythe apart from the handles.

It was lot 41 0n the July 2009 auction with a guide price of between £200 and £300 but looking at the prices realised for that auction it did not sell for whatever reason. It does look very similar to a Lythe apart from the handles.

I thought the handles where quite smart. Thery look like timber of some kind. Your right TT it does have a look of a lythe.....a bit better even !

I thought the handles where quite smart. Thery look like timber of some kind. Your right TT it does have a look of a lythe.....a bit better even !

I managed to speak to Chris Lythe earlier today and the latest is that our 1915s will not be ready until the summer so youare probably looking into the next century for the Scottons :D

I managed to speak to Chris Lythe earlier today and the latest is that our 1915s will not be ready until the summer so youare probably looking into the next century for the Scottons :D

Bloody hell, how long have we waited up to now TT ?