reply weirdness

chesters1

Elton - it happened to me with Windows 7 and not only affected FF but also IE8. No clue what might have caused that but some file common to both browsers must have been changed by the update.

I backed down to 3.5.8 and all was well once again with both browsers.

I got the FF update as soon as I noticed it was available so not sure which 3.6.x version I actually had.

While I had 3.6 loaded I noticed some minor glitches on several sites but the worst by far was AN when trying to post - new topic or reply or editing an existing topic.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

mines 3.6.2 but its remained the same despite a couple of updates (strangely one a day after the other) ,everythings fine in fast reply ,(never understood "quote" anyway so don't use it) its reply thats the problem ,only on here though the rest of the world is fine :D as said not a problem bar for me and me getting problems is probably good to the majority :D

i'l try back peddling as mr motorolla suggests later (once i again try and fathom out how to save cookies and settings from this version)

I got the FF update a couple of days ago, all seems fine :mellow: (Vista Home)

Edit works too ;)

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif