Brambletye school pond

Yoooooo

Hello a while back i was shown a lake situated next to brambletye school in east grinstead.

There was a massive sign saying private lake but we went into find out if maybe it was a day ticket fishery or you could join it but the road was blocked by a massive tree we ended up walking it instead of driving the hilux and well there was nothing there to look at after 45 mins we found the lake when i fell down a hill ended up with a big splash.Thing was nobody was to be seen and no name of the lake?

Is this like some kind of area 51 lake?Anyoen got the proper name for it?Is it a day ticket just they were closed?

Sorry my grammar is terrible english was never my speciality.

Hello a while back i was shown a lake situated next to brambletye school in east grinstead.

There was a massive sign saying private lake but we went into find out if maybe it was a day ticket fishery or you could join it but the road was blocked by a massive tree we ended up walking it instead of driving the hilux and well there was nothing there to look at after 45 mins we found the lake when i fell down a hill ended up with a big splash.Thing was nobody was to be seen and no name of the lake?

Is this like some kind of area 51 lake?Anyoen got the proper name for it?Is it a day ticket just they were closed?

Sorry my grammar is terrible english was never my speciality.

Hi Yoooooo

Could it possibly have been Weir Wood Reservoir you stumbled across?. Hardly something you could miss as appears to be a massive expanse of water, fishing at the east end of it permitted. Or was it something smaller. Try Google earth for a look

Klaus

There is a lake behind the Queen Victoria hospital that can be reached by going through the housing estate. It has a rail bridge over it from memory though it is probably over 40 years since I went there. I don't know of any large waters in East Grinstead other than that and Weirwood reservior.