lea valley

dogman

went fishing today, just me and snoopy,just two weeks into the season and i was the only one there.if i didnt catch anything it would still have been a great day, as it happens i caught a 12lb common, and two 7lb tench,not massive i know, but i was over the moon because i really didnt care if i caught anything, i just love being on my own,the reason i think the carp boys are leaving the place along is because the biggest carp last year was only 24lb,most waters round here have30s and some have 40s , their loss

ajp:

It's a long way from Wolverhampton ben88

your not wrong, it is a long way from wolverhampton. the lea valley is in hertfordshire.sod it i going to take a day of work tomorrow and go back for some more, you just know whats going to happen

nice result dogman...my mate fished brackens first time...."sam's fish" at 27lb+!hes over ther today too big guy fox brolly/shelter say hello hes freindly!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

I don't know about you dogman but i would have thought a 7lb tench is a huge fish, and you caught two, well done. I fish lea valley waters myself, usually rivers, and would be interested in the venue in question.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

hello boys. your mates seem to be hitting it of on brackens ratty, i will try and get over there this weekend and have a look, what you dont realise if you dont live in the area is that we have so much water round here. the north lagoon is the one that i would like to have ago on, no one fishes it now. martin any of the pits round here will give you tench between 6lb and 8lb with a good chance of something bigger, where do you live then

Guest allibee

Peter Martin:

I don't know about you dogman but i would have thought a 7lb tench is a huge fish, and you caught two, well done.

A 7lb Tench is a very nice fish indeed ... very ... and to have caught two in a day quite an achievement

dogman:

where do you live then

I live in Harlow and this year i am concentrating on fishers green, I was thinkng of giving rymeads a go as the season permit is not to much. have you fished the lakes there?

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/