Budget rod's and reel's ?

KAUTO

Ok so i'm gonna give this carping game a go.

I don't have much money so i would like some pointers in the right direction regarding rod's and reel's.

I have around £150 to spend and would like to get 2 rod's and 2 reel's if that's possible so please help !!!!!!!!!!

Ok so i'm gonna give this carping game a go.

I don't have much money so i would like some pointers in the right direction regarding rod's and reel's.

I have around £150 to spend and would like to get 2 rod's and 2 reel's if that's possible so please help !!!!!!!!!!

i still havent got any replies on my thread :P go to your local tackle shop and ask about and it also depends on the lake your fishing.

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

It is certainly possible for £150. Getting all the other "bits" can be just as expensive as the rods and reels!

For budget reels you can't go wrong with Okuma. Their Interceptor range are great. '40' is a good size.

Rods, the choice is almost endless (all the main brands do budget rods), but Budgie has a very good deal there. 2.5lb test curve is the 'norm'. There isn't a need to go higher. If you're beginning then you won't be launching huge leads etc into the distance. I see people with 3lb + on local commercials but there is no need.

The best time to fish is when you have a chance.

ive also got some rods i dont use there the diawa regal ive got 3 bit of the damage to one joint but i used it with no problems if you want them send me a email its bradley157@btinternet.com you can have em for the cost of postage no probs

ive also got some rods i dont use there the diawa regal ive got 3 bit of the damage to one joint but i used it with no problems if you want them send me a email its bradley157@btinternet.com you can have em for the cost of postage no probs

what test curve are they? :g:

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

if you want cheap but top notch quility heres a few things for you,

NASH! tip top performance i use H-Gun and swear nothing else by it

https://www.chapang.co.uk/view.php?module=p...;productID=5886

for reels it all depends TF gear is cheap,

https://www.chapang.co.uk/view.php?&mod...s&parent=23

just click on the company badges to view the reels