New Products

Elton

I normally go into tackle shops for one thing and come out with lots of things but not what i went in for.As with everything i do, i do it on impulse if i see something i like then ill buy it wether its been tried and tested or not. The only recomendations i use are from other anglers, or the owner of my local tackle shop who is a member of one of the clubs i'm in.I dont think he's ever given me any bad advice since ive been going there.

I dont think ive ever bought anything because one of "the names" has recomended it.I dont like things that are recomended when the people have invested interests in them.

Regards Paul Mc

Newt that's good idea,but in Bulgaria is hard to do it,because customs for this products is 70%,I can't afford this.And we have a problem with terms of payment

[ 28 March 2002, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Antoni ]

I do tend to try things out after someone recommends it.

I also know what I like and in my view there are still holes in the market on some items. I'm a bit of an innovator and also blessed with strong DIY and practical skills - so I make up suitable kit for me, then a few mates and then their mates and then........

Cheers Bob

Don't believe a word of the above post; tackle tart end of story !

I can prove I'm not though !

Still using 8-9 year old Delkims, 12 year old Baitrunners, 7 year old GTM'sand quite a few other examples.

See now so not a tackle tart.

More of a shabby tackle tart I guess fits best :P

[ 28 March 2002, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Andy Thatcher ]

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you want to too !

Antoni:

because customs for this products is 70%,I can't afford this.And we have a problem with terms of payment

Ouch. 70% is tough.

Maybe you should become a tackle dealer. Should be some cost benefits to that. :)

And a "Bulgarian Bivy" has a nice sort of sound to it. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President