So, Who's Going To The NEC???

Dooby

Hey all, with this years "Go Fishing" show at Birminghams NEC coming up next weekend (1st,2nd,3rd March) I was just wondering if any one was going, im hoping to go on Sunday the 3rd :)

Tight Lines

Dooby

hi Dooby

yup myself, Darrell, chris, darrells brother and neighbour are going down on the sunday, sounds like we could have another welsh convoy :D

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

I will be there on the Saturday during the day I will be helping out on the SAA stand for a couple of hours so if anyone wants to come and say hello I will be delighted to see you.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

I'll be there pretty much all day Fri on the SAA stand. Never been on a Fri before but I guess it won't be too busy. On the other hand the M1 & M6 will almost certainly be a nightmare.

Pop by the stand if you happen to be there on the Fri (or any other day for that matter).

Rob.

Guest NickInTheNorth

Anyone know any good cheap B&B anywhere near the NEC that may have a room on Saturday night?

Just been given permission to go to "Go Fishing" if I can make the right travel and accomodation arrangements.