badger 2 man dome?

Tim Kelly

Does anyone have any experience of the Badger 2 man dome. I never session fish but need to get a tent for occasional camping trips, are theses big enough for 2 people easily? Are they quick and easy to put up? Are they fit for the purpose they're sold?

If not, what can you recommend for similar money, about £70?

Tim

Tim Kelly:

Does anyone have any experience of the Badger 2 man dome. I never session fish but need to get a tent for occasional camping trips, are theses big enough for 2 people easily? Are they quick and easy to put up? Are they fit for the purpose they're sold?

If not, what can you recommend for similar money, about £70?

Do you mean this one[?

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I tried viewing it....but got dizzy :rolleyes:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Alan Roe & myself looked at the Badger bivies at the NEC. They are well made and a medium grade nylon outer skin. They have plenty of room for two big bed chairs.

I have the original Cypry two man that is used for fishing. Liam & I also went camping in it last year. It has a light weight outer skin.

I am looking to upgrade to a larger one when funds permit & will probably get the Badger as the my Cypry is a bit of a tight fit for the larger bed chairs. Having said that the new Cypry I believe is bigger.

I can say the Cypry is easy to put up/down but I have never put a Badger one up. They do a 'pop up' version I think.

Hope that helps :confused:

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I'm the same just got a Eurohike 225TS 2 man Dome tent from Millets cost £31.99 it saw erected in shop will take a double air bed ,the girl in shop said she put it up in about 15 min's .they do them in 3 colours blue red &green i had a green one better than £90-00 to £200+for a bivvy.

They also do a 1 burner gas stove for £19-99 in a natty carrying case & spare gas cartridges are £2.75 each. ps they do 2 man dome tents in Argos for £26-99 but i like to see the stuff i'm buying 1st so it cost a fiver more at least i saw what i was getting.

:):D:P

Cheer's Larry

http://www.larrysworld.co.uk

mailto:larry@larrysworld.co.uk

As Lyn pointed out I also had a very good look at the Bivvies and like Lyn I would have no hesitation in buying one. they are well made and solid.

I have the oval brollie and one of the Oaklands shelters reviews of both products are in the revies section of this site.

You will note that the reviews are very positive that is because the products are sound.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan