your opinions plase

aero

Hi Aero

I don't know of this specific course but a HND in general is a great qualification. I took one in '87 in Biology and found the course much better than my subsequent BSc since it gives you a really good practical hands on grounding in the subject area. My impression was that the HND transfer students onto the BSc were much more able and practically minded than the 2nd year BSc students and we all were in the top 5 percent of the BSc final marks.

I would recommend a HND to anyone wishing to get a higher qualification.

Andy

Alright Aero,

I take it you've had a squint at, www.ucas.co.uk

The best people to answer you question would be the EA themselves ask them what there requirements are or if they offer their own training.

What Aswhi said is true about HNC being a lot more practical and hands on then a begree course.

From an engineering point of view HNC students were a lot better then us students from A-level back grounds when it cam to doing machine work etc. Degree work seems to be all boring, ambiguous theory work.

Bretty

[ 06 March 2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Bretty ]