HEMP

MikeyP

Try soaking it over night in a pan,then cook it in a pan takes a lot lees time if its soaked.when you have cooked it put it in bags of a pint and then freeze it,i do this at the start of the season every yr,all i do then is just grab a bag before i set off fishing. :D

I bought a very cheap one and a half litre flask.

Fill three quarters full with hemp, pour on boiling water and leave overnight.

In the morning, there is your cooked hemp.

Major benefit, no smell !!

I fill plastic Chinese takeaway boxes with hemp and freeze it

[ 04 July 2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Cranfield ]

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Guest kingfisher

Chop the leaves into very small pieces and bake in a cake.

Offer some to the mother-in-law next time she visits, you will have a freind for life. :cool:

Don't forget to save the water after you've finished boiling the hemp. You can then use it in your groundbait mix as an extra attractor.

An Economist: Someone who sees something working in practice and trys to see if it will work in theory!!!!!!

I was told once to add some baking powder to the cook pot, to keep it from going grey, it kept the colour better. I didn't think it was quite as potent as it should have been, maybe I used a little too much, it seemed to extract more of the oils into the water, or maybe it was just a bad day, only used it one time though. Has anyone else ever used it?