New Organisation named

Bob Shotter

Good morning Davey

Don’t tell me you miss me so much you have found the need to come over here for a chat lol

First up I have not replied to you ref your apology to me on WSF thus far as my access has been restricted while my official complaint is investigated.

With regard Pat Carling I can tell you that he had his case reviewed in October, sorry I have no link as my info comes direct from his legal team and it was deemed that he has a case to answer and as stated that is due to go to court in February. As I’m involved in this case it would be inappropriate to comment further at this time, I’m sure you will understand.

With regard the second point re Scotland, again as stated I’m all ears and regret the Hadrian wall remark will do little to assist Scottish RSA. One would have thought you might have been able to offer something constructive, indeed I believe you are just the chap who could quite likely help.

Tight Lines Bob

I think we should all be supporting Bob not picking holes in what he is doing. If the new Org is helping skippers like Pat. Lovely boat, must have cost a fortune.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Davey

Don't tell me you miss me so much you have found the need to come over here for a chat lol

First up I have not replied to you ref your apology to me on WSF thus far as my access has been restricted while my official complaint is investigated.

With regard Pat Carling I can tell you that he had his case reviewed in October, sorry I have no link as my info comes direct from his legal team and it was deemed that he has a case to answer and as stated that is due to go to court in February. As I'm involved in this case it would be inappropriate to comment further at this time, I'm sure you will understand.

With regard the second point re Scotland, again as stated I'm all ears and regret the Hadrian wall remark will do little to assist Scottish RSA. One would have thought you might have been able to offer something constructive, indeed I believe you are just the chap who could quite likely help.

Tight Lines Bob

Hello Bob

You certainly do have your hands full at the moment. Even replying to your post, I suddenly feel like I'm tippy toeing a potential minefield. You're quite right, some things should remain behind closed doors as we would not want to leave ourselves open to allegations that our actions have prejudiced any outcomes.

Thank you for your kind words and faith. However, I'm sure there are many who a are far more able and better equipped than I.

Good morning Davey

Don’t tell me you miss me so much you have found the need to come over here for a chat lol

With regard Pat Carling I can tell you that he had his case reviewed in October, sorry I have no link as my info comes direct from his legal team and it was deemed that he has a case to answer and as stated that is due to go to court in February. As I’m involved in this case it would be inappropriate to comment further at this time, I’m sure you will understand.

With regard the second point re Scotland, again as stated I’m all ears and regret the Hadrian wall remark will do little to assist Scottish RSA. One would have thought you might have been able to offer something constructive, indeed I believe you are just the chap who could quite likely help.

Tight Lines Bob

Seems to me that this is more about you having grudge about this sandtiger than caring about angling.

I dont care about that. I just want to know if someone is going to stop me fish in 2011?.

Sid

Davey you do your self a disservice as a skipper and a very good one by all accounts then you have much to offer. The thing is are you up to pulling on the turkey suit and stepping up to the mark?

As for 2011 Sid who knows, the potential is there for all kinds of restrictions, licences and no fishing areas. Each will need to be fought locally as well as in some cases nationally.

Tight Lines Bob

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Davey you do your self a disservice as a skipper and a very good one by all accounts then you have much to offer. The thing is are you up to pulling on the turkey suit and stepping up to the mark?

As for 2011 Sid who knows, the potential is there for all kinds of restrictions, licences and no fishing areas. Each will need to be fought locally as well as in some cases nationally.

Tight Lines Bob

Hi Bob

Again I'm touched by your kindness. And you are also right again, I do not feel that a Turkey Suit would... well suit me, if you catch my drift? Also I think the litigation side of things may prove a bit of a strain.

How's Paul doing with the website, we must be close to a launch date now?

Edited by SandTiger

Seems to me that this is more about you having grudge about this sandtiger than caring about angling.

I dont care about that. I just want to know if someone is going to stop me fish in 2011?.

Sid

Hi Sid

Sorry if my post has caused you to take offence. It was never my intention. Hopefully Bob can put your mind at rest re; forthcoming regs for England & Wales

Hi Sid

Sorry if my post has caused you to take offence. It was never my intention. Hopefully Bob can put your mind at rest re; forthcoming regs for England & Wales

I'm not offended. I just thought Bob was offering somthing impotent to anglers but now I think he is just bickering with others.

I was interestd in helping if I could but now I think I will just go fishing when I can.

Hi Sid

Morning Davey

Can I say that any one who has the balls to apologise publicly has my respect I know I haven’t said as much thus far as I would have preferred to say this on the WSF platform for all to see, not only do I accept your apology, but I wish to offer you the same as we both got carried away at times over there with regard this highly emotive subject.

I mention this for two reasons firstly so that Sid might know that here on Anglers Net we have no problem, if any one sees a flaw in my planed org Sid then I want to know about it, preferably before launch. Secondly, because while Barry and I had to ride a storm of rubbish on WSF I did however pick up a few good points and addressing these are what holds back the launch of the new org. For example the possibility of a pressure group infiltrating and hell bent on affecting the votes had to be resolved as did the consideration of those who might find the cost of membership beyond their means.

Paul completed a model of the web site some time ago, it is the content and lay out that I have been holding back on, and that is the only problem at this time. I will be hoping to have every thing done quite soon but would rather it takes a while longer and is right, rather than having to make changes once launched this I believe is very important from a credibility point of view.

Got to say Davey that with your knowledge of Scotland and some of the guys you have on side, you could be very useful for the Scottish RSA. Do you not see the problems we have in England and Wales filtering through given that Scotland is a part of the UK and the EU both of which are driving the changes through, frankly I suspect a part of your countries constitution may well fall.

Tight Lines Bob

Edited by Deene'0
Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg