Very bad service!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThePiker

ThePiker:

Hi Tony,

That is one train of thought that is open to me,but i wont threaten them,I will go ahead with it if all else fails..Thanks for the suggestion,I will bear it in mind! Cheers.   :mad:      :mad:      :mad:      :mad:

On the very few occasions, and thats not many thank god, that I have had to resort to anything like a threat, I write a letter, its important to put it in writing, and point out what has happened, very clearly, then point out what I expect to be done, very clearly, and finish the letter with " I trust that this matter can be resolved amicably between our good selves" and that seems to bring the required result.

Will this be the first time you ask for a refund? All companies will hold your money till you request your refund. They will keep it for as long as it takes...even if the product takes years to come! They are doing nothing wrong by doing this..just trying to fullfill your wishes.

But if you have asked for a refund before, and have have late replies or no reply at all, then that's bang out of order.

Barbless,

yes it was the first time I asked for a refund.I had to do it my e-mail as every time I phone I get a recorded message.Come Thursday,I will send a letter( registered,so it needs a signature at the other end) and then I will name and shame these people.It's sad that I have to do this,and I don't want to,really!.But if it saves some-one else from all this hassle and worry, and losing money then so be it.This is money that I can't afford to lose. :(:(:(:( :mad: