Matt Hayes Lure Fishing

Jamie Thornton

Has anyone played this or owns it? Well if you have what do you think? I think its great even though I'm not really a predator fisherman. Wouldnt it be really good tho if there was another Matt Hayes Fishing game but had all Course fish in it such as Carp, Tench, Roach, Bream, Catfish, Eels, Sturgeon, Gudgeon etc? That would be great. I can just picture it - Computerised Course fish taking baits like maggots, sweetcorn and boilies, while throwing out groundbait and pellets etc. They have got to make one!!!!!!!!!!

I know this hasnt got anything to do with reality fishing but it has sort of because of the baits abd fish etc but I didnt want to put it in the non-fishing forums because not many people go in there :)

I think its great for some reason. However it gets too hard every challenge you move onto. I mean just that one fish out of the hundreds there are, just to complete the level with a bonus fish which doesnt do anything is a bit harsh. Other than that it is great. I'm still trying to figure out where the bigger fish are and what lures to use on them. I've probably got it the wrong way round which is why I aint catching much!? :confused:

JackPike:

Hi Jamie there is fishing sim which is good prehaps Elton will be kind enuff to fill you in on the details

Hold on until tomorrrow and you'll be able to enter a competition to win FishSim2 :)

I haven't played it yet, but FishSim1 was excellent and this one looks even better!

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

PS See http://www.fishsim2.com/ for details

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE