WHY (BUT DIFFERENT)

fishingmad1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why indeed? But then there are bad kids & then there are bad adults. Perhaps we should have a system where they can be paired off. That way we can run 'em both down at the same time :D . There is no easy or obvious answer to this one. I can only guess that selfishness plays a major part in it.

<small>[ 16 February 2002, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: ]</small>

[ 16 February 2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: ]

i think nature has already paired them off ,the bad kids usually have bad parents ,my kids on the other hand probably take after the mother

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do they????.

I can not speak for others, but I never ignore or put any younster down.

As a dad to 3 boys and 1 girl (all grown up and married) and Grumps to 6 grand childeren. I have always found that if you treat kids or teen agers with respect, that they normaly respond in a positive way.

On the fishing front, after over 30 years carping, I think I can Safely say that I have met all kinds of kids, from the good to the right pain in the rear end kind.

But I have found that if you talk to them, as you would an adult, and treat them as adults, that they in turn talk and treat you as a friend.

fishingmad1:

what do you mean by that ferret?

some kids really enjoy fishing and when they ask for help of a fellow older angler they get ignored and one of these anglers really does sound like u!

Fishingmad, please accept that Ferret is a very nice man, a very nice man indeed, a very very nice man but with an adult sense of humour! I think :confused:

Guest Ferret1959

I have a very nice sense of humour and always put myself out to help others. Ask anyone on here who's know's me or who have anything to do with me.