fishing weekend

stickfloatking

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello ferret you 'ole ..........anyway this fish in thingy if you want me to provide my services then you'll have to cross my palm with some kinda gratuity and you're on mate,seriously m8 if there's anything i can do catering wise then i'm all for it,there's nothing i like seeing more than fit young anglers in tight rubber waders and great big.....oh where was i oh yeh like i say if you want me to help out m8 i'm only to pleased to do so just as long as that coventryite (seph) ain't there if he is can i just advise all you blokes and blokesses to keep an eye on your gear especially your stradics if you have them because he is trying to get one for a very good friend of his.

c ya.

Dependent on the date,count me in(if I may come along)

Let me know if I can help with anything Ferret,as I`m only a short drive away from Barrow. I would be only to pleased to lend a hand. :P:P:P

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Guest Ferret1959

Bushwacker

Cheers mate thanks for the offer. Just how far from Barrow are you I'm in Syston.

The date for the Fishing weekend will be the 10th and 11th AUG 2002

So all intrested parties take note.

Cheers from me and Scott. :)

So then it's 10th and the 11th August. Ill email everyone that has shown interest just to make sure you have the dates. Then we will be in touch nearer the time to find out who is def' coming.

Thanks everyone for your interest and hope to see you all in August for a spot of fishing and a dam good laugh.

:)

Bugger,bugger and bugger i will still be sunning myself on the beach at Majorca.

Hope you all have a brilliant time :D

Watch your clocks lads see where ZIPTREV

goes at 10.30

Have a good on Trev

Andy

{Jangar} :D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Guest Ferret1959

Jangar

You can still come another time, just give me a shout and I will come down and fish it for the day/week end/week or even month with you.