Elvington fish in

Andrew

Sorry Teepee, Didn't mean anything other to highlight the cheques are safe, being made out to MacMillan direct (in view of past worries on here, however unfounded.)

Really pleased to hear you got over it! Tremendous and gives everyone hope!

They reckon 1 in 3 people get touched by it and thoae 2000 nurses, who started off totally unpaid volunteers (thankfully now recognised) do a tremendous job, particularly for the forgotten people, the FAMILY of the victims.

Its harder in many cases to helplessly watch someone you love go, than to have it yourself, cos you get all the sympathy and support and care from the medics etc.whilst the people trying to come to terms with their impending loss have only those girls.

Thanks Tee, and I hope I didnt cause offence, truly none intended.

SO SUPPORT the JANGER CALL LOL send em your dough lads and lasses!

Regards all

The Zip!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zip, a brilliant reply: no need to apologise i just wanted people to know it was'nt a tongue in cheek remark,

and i echo your sentiments entirely it is the relatives who need a lot of support and comfort in these difficult times (as a victim i felt more for my family than my own wellbeing),the MacMillan Nurses do a brilliant job, so please contribute if posible, you never know it could be a member of your family who needs the support, (i hope not)

once again Zip HERE HERE!

thanks and all the best to everyone.

My oh my what a response :(

Have we got the ostrich syndrome here bury your head and it will go away?

Never mind better luck next time :(:(

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Well done David.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Thanks Geoff, i thought it might be worth a try.

Go get em Trev

Jangar

“Vescere bracis meis”

Further to this topic, a heartfelt thanks to the guy who has kicked it off with the 1st donation that webbo has reported to me that he has received.

To make it even simpler, Dave Webb has added a link, with complete Privacy protection to his last post.

You can find this under Northern Fish in Topic Post 68 here on this coarse fishing forum.

Go on , look at it , click on it and add joy to someone elses life (or help to relieve the pain, at least)

Then treat yourself to a pint, you'll deserve it!

And from me and mine,

Thank you.

Zip

Back on top Zip

“Vescere bracis meis”