Elvington fish in

Andrew

AS people know i cannot get to the fish in,i will be tanning myself on the beach.

Ok fellow ANET member as i am not going to the fish in, it wont stop me from making a DONATION.

I will donate a £10, ANY MORE WILLING TO DONATE?

Come on lads and lasses its for a good CAUSE.

Please make a donation any amount will do.

Jangar :D:D:D:D:D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on any more donations please :D:D:D

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

:o Aw shucks i forgot to tell you, its for the MACMILLAN cancer fund :D:D:D

Thanks you KIND people

Jangar

“Vescere bracis meis”

Back on top

Jangar

“Vescere bracis meis”

Good one Paul mc COME ANY MORE

ITS ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE :D:D

Jangar

PS paul i will be sending my donation in

“Vescere bracis meis”

Good one Janger and I feel it worthy of the nice try mentioned before, I hope not tongue in cheek!.

MacMillan nurse deserve support as they are a 24/7 caring and support operation without equal.

I am able and have already paid my £20 to join the Elvington fish-in , but in addition have also started collecting by the sponsorship forms that came with the tickets.

Please be aware that all cheques need to be made payable to MacMillan Nurses direct and anyone unable to attend but wishing to SUPPORT can feel safe and secure in sending such a designeted cheque to the organisers or via an attending friend

Yeah Janger, I repeat, sincerely, NICE TRY

Zip

Thats what FRIENDS are for Zip to help out whichever way we can :D:D

Jangar

“Vescere bracis meis”

nice reply Zip, the 10 out of 10 for trying reply was certanly not tongue in cheek! 3yrs ago i was very seriously ill with the old big "C". it was posted in the best posible taste, all nurses do a great job well they did for me, and deserve all the praise & help we can give.