Poo!

Dick Dastardly

I guess it depends on which forums you frequent, I think on some forums bugger and poo go hand in hand :D

Dales that is just so wrong on so many levels! Second time youve shocked me this week and its only Wednesday ;)

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this threads quickly heading for a deletion :D

We've managed to squeeze two genuine fishing references in so far!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I thought it would be about the second colour option here:

http://www.harrissportsmail.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=17223

Ah I was so wrong! at first I thought some one was just dissin the mighty Red Fin,then I thought it was just because the finish didn't really look that much like a nice pristine silvery roach.....................................until I blew up the picture and looked closer!

BLOOMIN MARVELOUS! Tactical piking at its best! these lure guys have come up with the ultimate lure! Obviously Mr Pike is going to think this tasty little morsel is so preoccupied attending to its bodily functions that it would be the easiest of meals!

ShitRoach.jpg

Good choice of adjective Murph!

I had to get one in, before it got nipped in the bud by another mod.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

BLOOMIN MARVELOUS! Tactical piking at its best! these lure guys have come up with the ultimate lure! Obviously Mr Pike is going to think this tasty little morsel is so preoccupied attending to its bodily functions that it would be the easiest of meals!

Only trouble is, the pike might wait until he thinks the roach is beyond the point that you and I might call "finishing off the paperwork", by which time the lure will have vanished way past him.

Only trouble is, the pike might wait until he thinks the roach is beyond the point that you and I might call "finishing off the paperwork", by which time the lure will have vanished way past him.

Bloomin eck Murph dont you know nothing about lure fishing? you obviously wouldnt "rip","burn" or even "twitch" this bait you would simply cast it out and fish it "dead stick"...................

I've been reading this topic for so long I've got elbow marks above my knees. Better finish downloading and get back to work.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Any way I reckon that a lure named like that should have an over 18 rating and only be used after 9 o'clock in the evening. What on earth possesses angling companies to constantly use slang names for fecal matter in their product titles? Do they think it attracts us? do they think we all possess the toilet humour of 11 year old school boys?