Natty dressers!

Peter Waller

And I thought the carp boys were the peacocks of the waterside! Not so, that accolade goes to atleast one barbel angler. Neatly pressed fore and aft creases in his waders. Page 42 of Nov. Coarse Fisherman shows it all. Is this not akin to pressed creases in your old jeans and neatly ironed boxer shorts? Very natty! And then turn to page 87! Be prepared to be impressed, very impressed! Seventy quid buys you a pair of 'Real Tree' camo wellies! Well, what can I say? The ultimate accessory! On a par, maybe, with camo lined sleeping bags and Real Tree bivvy socks! Poncing up and down the river bank in a pair of them, with the label showing, and the price tag, can only result in more fish :D:D . I suppose pressed creases in your Real Tree Timber wellie must be the absolute ultimate.

Whats wrong with a four quid pair of olive green plastic wellies from the Sunday Market then? Anyone know where I can buy Real Tree thongs?

[ 23. October 2002, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the Camo Carp Anglers for you.

A big high street retailer is due to launch a range of bed linen in the New Year just so the Camo Crarp boys can sleep at night when not on the banks, so sad. :D

[ 24. October 2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Dragonbat ]

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

Peter Waller:

.... Anyone know where I can buy Real Tree thongs?

$12 US

camo-thong.gif

Just please DO NOT post a pic of you wearing it. Please. Get Elton to model for the pic.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President