Fish Ins

Elton

Don't forget the fishin come booze up at tjs on the 10th 11th of August. There will be a barbie as well just bring a Tent some food and Beer oh and some fishing kit. Think there is ten of us so far but if anyone else would to come (if the other half will let you out) then let me or Ferret know. Anyone wishing to stop longer or come down on the Friday can by all means. But you may get roped in to setting up or cleaning up :D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look, why don't we get a few things moving here?

I don't mind loading the car up with allsorts i.e. carp stuff, lure stuff, river stuff etc.

we could make it a bit of a "try out" session, where some of us let others have a go at other sorts of angling?

How many anglers are lost to the sport, because they turn up at their chosen venue, only to find the pike feeding, when they've only brought carp tackle. If they knew they could chuck a few lures in the bag and still have a good day, then we have the makings of a "long term" angler. The same applies to other species of course.

Dunk Fairley

Fighting for anglers' rights - Join SAA today at http://www.saauk.org