Baitboats - Wish id waited

pearbo

Don't know if i've done the link correctly but i wish i had waited when i bought my viper icon, If you ever thought that your bait boat was a bit slow take a look at this baby. Price is a bit steep though

http://www.vdrone-baitboat.com/index.php?id=4

That is superb! I've started a thread about it in the Session Fishing section, too.

If I ever buy a baitboat, I want a Vdrone!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

So unnecessary! Still, quite an impressive bit of kit, if i was a millionaire i might be tempted....

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

Sub-spy???

Doesn't that completely defeat the whole object of fishing? It's supposed to be a skill, a waiting game, an application of knowledge and watercraft.

With that thing you could attach a bait, fill the hopper, go looking for a big enough fish and then drop your bait and a pile of free food on it's head. What's so clever about that??

That's not fishing. That's cheating.

I wouldn't be impressed with ANY capture using that thing.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Sub-spy???

Doesn't that completely defeat the whole object of fishing? It's supposed to be a skill, a waiting game, an application of knowledge and watercraft.

With that thing you could attach a bait, fill the hopper, go looking for a big enough fish and then drop your bait and a pile of free food on it's head. What's so clever about that??

That's not fishing. That's cheating.

I wouldn't be impressed with ANY capture using that thing.

Good point, for me it would take all enjoyment out of fishing, but if all you are after is a 50lb carp then this probably isnt a bad way to do it

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

It would take away from the glory of the capture though. I'd rather catch a 20lber I had caught fair and square using watercraft and angling skill than catching a 50lber by cheating my about it.

It's not all about numbers.....well, not for me anyway.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Very impressive use of modern technology. Each to their own but in my opinion it would take the fun out of fishing.... I at first laughed at baitboats, but after reading some of the users on here I do now understand the benefits they can give to - Disabled Anglers who may not be able to cast with ease. Large venues where gravel bars are beyond a comfortable casting range.... Also small snaggy area's like overhanging trees where a cast is virtually impossible.... and so on...

Although I don't own, or wish to own a bait-boat at present (I fish small lakes) I can see some logic in them in the above circumstances. But with all this computer technology on board??? Cool! But not for me :)

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish