Frenzied Hemp sead

Quest

Yeah,

Put in a bait box and freeze.

I find it is absolutely fine no matter how many times you defrost and refreeze.

It takes no time to defrost. By the time you have arrived at your venue it will be defrosted.

Don

PS - You can make you're own "Frenzied Hemp" by cooking hemp in a pressure cooker. Keeps all the oils in and creats extremely similar stuff.

i used to use frenzied hemp, and found it froze well. but i do not use it anymore whats the point in spending 3 quid or wateva it costs when you can buy a kg for 1 pound from any pet shop? alls u do is boil it and add watever flavour u would like. :)

I use a slow cooker, One of those electric very low power cookers. You can leave it on for days and top up as you use it.

Its suits me really well. There is always some ready and it doesnt go mouldy when left on. Just keep water topped up,

john