Bright cold days

Houseplant

Agreed that fishing for most other species is pants.

That's because they are all hiding from the pike that are on the prowl for food. :unsure:

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

bright cold days?

little chop! for me give me loads of confidence with pike! just turning on with a bit of visability for the lure or wobbled smelt! just the begining of the hay days mate! hit the crocs ;)

one half a mack out and wobble and spin to keep warm!

Edited by geffaz

Bright ,cold and with afrost are weather conditions normaly assosiated with high air pressure.In my opinion the best of conditions for winter piking.On these days (especially the first of them after a period of low pressure) the pike are actively hunting.I find lives and lures score much better in these conditions with multiple captures on the cards. Agreed that fishing for most other species is pants.

Cant really comment on Zeds as most of my zandering is done in the Autumn before the cold weather sets in.

definetly agree high pressure seems to be lives and lures weather,i feel pike respond better to a moving bait in hi pressure, i have had fish on deadbaits in these conditions but not many at all,went today didnt expect much did try putting one bait on a float paternoster to give it soem movement in teh flow....el blanco!

hopefully my other river tommrrow will respond better. will be wobbling tommrrow :)

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!