Bob Nudd

Elton

Saw a programme on Sky last week where Bob Nudd didn't disagree when the presenter stated that he'd heard that Bob earns a six figure salary. Made me realise just what good value it is to have coaching by him for £150 a day

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton, I thought it was well-know that Our Bob is one of the few angling consultants who earned a 6-figure sum and has done for a good few years .. and when you see him catching whe nothers are slashing their wrists, you know why.

The last time I bumped into him he was driving around in a nice Merc Estate with his personalised number plate.

Good luck to him, says I

Diamond Geezer

At least he's one of the "angling stars" who deserves to earn like that.

Some of them make a few flukey catches then they become famous, others just have to be in the right place at the right time to become "one of Britians foremost experts on ....."

Personnaly i think they should set up a match where these "stars" just turn up & fish, the venue should be kept secret from them untill they get there.

That way no cheating by pre-baiting or getting someone else to do it for you.

I think we would really find out who's the best that way :)

Good for Bob though, like i said he deserves every penny for what he's done for angling.

BOB FOR PRESIDENT (well prime minister at least)

[ 23. November 2002, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: ALAN FAWCETT ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I don't know what Bob did to earn a crust before, but he's certainly turned professional now.

We've seen him and a few more top class match anglers endorsing all sorts of products to make the step up to immortality. He seems a really nice bloke, it's just that now you have to pay for his opinion. :P

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.