Discovery Needs YOU!

Elton

Think you've got what it takes to be a TV fishing presenter? If so, take a look here:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/news/articles/187.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

you'll need to able to tell the diference between a pike-perch and a bleedin Zander though

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

awaaar:

you'll need to able to tell the diference between a pike-perch and a bleedin Zander though

Elton

I've been watching the ads on Discovery H&L but couldn't think of anyone till i had reason to mail Fred Guttfield the other day now is it just me or would Fred make an excellent choice for fishing presenter, what about Bruno for a fishery advice spot or Peter Waller as an agony uncle??

& of course Chesters for his very own "advice" spot :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

quote:

why cant discovery go on freeview?

If it did would that mean even more "Have you fallen down a hole at work and want to sue your employers" type adverts to pay for it...??

Paul