Signs of Spring

Newt

Is it time to go fishing yet? This from my front yard this morning.

spring1.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

Is it time to go fishing yet? This from my front yard this morning.

Just waiting for first sign of mullet!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You can tell it's Spring when Angling Times tries yet again to whip up the close season debate in an effort to sell a few more papers.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Hey Newt! You obviously live farther south than me up here in the Hudson Valley in New York; I think you’re in one of the Carolina’s right? Well anyway this weekend I’ll take a picture and put it up so you can see all the snow we got. At least the Hudson River ice jams are disappearing! Maybe I can fish soon. By the looks of your front yard what are you waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Southern part of North Carolina.

And brother - I ain't waiting. :D:D

But maybe you still are?

Scrape_my_car2.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Calling for highs around 67 degrees on saturday. Maybe I can get out and do some fishing. The only bad thing is my new rods won't be delivered for 2 weeks and I have already sent the old ones back.

LOL Only ones I have in my basement are about 10 years old.

JT Bagwell

Contact me any time: Facebook.com/Bagwell or Facebook.com/BagwellsBassTactics or Twitter.com/JeremiahBagwell

JT, so you exchange your rods each year? Seriously though, have rods got better in the past year? Over here things seem pretty stagnant, some would argue that rods can't get much better, or can they?

[ 13. March 2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]