pole trouble

12ft kerplunk

i went to a lake i have a match on in 2 weeks time to get in some practice today and try out some new things. It was all going so well, i had 27 small mirror carp and then typicly my pole just had to snap :mad: the break is right above the back end of another section. I dont want to pay to have it repaired or to get a new section as the pole is very old and i plan on getting a new one around christmas time this year. Does anyone know of a fairly simple DIY type way of fixing it? it is only for the short term, i really need it otherwise i really dont think i come anywhere in matches and i wont be able to fish as well in general :(

I don't know where it's broken, there is a method of repairing them, but it may not work if the snap is in a bad place. If you go to your tackle shop they have sleeves which, when heated with a hair dryer, shrinks on to your pole.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

get a top 3. because you have broke the 3rd section.

I recently broke my top 3 and went to the tackle shop and everything was too small for the next section of mt pole!

So my mate ha a good idea of fitting a top 4 onto the 4th section of my pole, fitted perfect! So now my No4 section is on a No4 top 4 if you understand.........Ahh its been a long day.