Go Fishing Exhibition This Week End

mdgfishing

Go Fishing Exhibition, This Week End at the NEC

Can anyone please help I am going to the show this weekend and I do not know what the system to get they my mate said you have to park & ride buy bus.

1. Is this right

2. Do you have to pay parking & for the ride.

3. How long does it take to ride if this is the case?

4 how often are the buses.

The reason for these questions is to plan the journey,

Did the organisers realise that it is mothering Sunday & the clocks change? :)

MdgFishing

Keeper Of Maggots & Old Codger to Boot

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

Best Wishes & Tight Lines

mdgfishing working digi-darkroom.com

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

You can catch the free park and ride bus but they are very busy. If you are OK walking its only about 10-15 minutes walk at most, so I always walk. The busses seem to be quite frequent, every 15 minutes or so? and the journey will hardly take much more than 5-6 minutes.

I dont know about you but i was going on the train.

That is until my local station posted a notice outside, saying no trains from the 28th the the 30th. Due to i dare say un-needed works to the line.

As i am going on the saturday 29th it looks like i might be walking to Birmingham.

Oh well looks like a can of red bull is in order.

A fish is a fish is a fish no matter what size it is

Just to say that if you are driving I believe there is a £6 per day parking fee as well as your ticket. The bus is free though.

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Thnks for the information. I see in the Angling Time it is £6 parking.

Dont Forget the clocks this weekend.

MdgFishing

Keeper Of Maggots & Old Codger to Boot

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

Best Wishes & Tight Lines

mdgfishing working digi-darkroom.com

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

Anybody been today(Friday)? Going in the morning so it would be interesting to hear what its like. I'll be looking out for you Anglersnetters! I'll be the fat bloke looking for wide top wellies if you want to buy me a burger or two :D:D

[ 28. March 2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Colin Payne ]

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

I went today and just have to say how fantatic it was. Met John Wilson, Bob James, Martin Bowler, Henry Gilby, mick Brown All who had time to chat even though they spent the whole talking with people and signing autographs. Matt Hayes was being mobbed like he was a rock star. |One bit of advice. Take plenty of money.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Well I didn't take your advice and take lots of money but I wish I did. Lots of gear to buy. Met Matt Hayes, lined his pockets by buying a hat which he signed. I thanked him for his contribution to AN, he said he was sorry it took so long to answer questions but as I'm sure we all realise he's a busy bloke, but.......not too busy to give my missis a peck on the cheek!! :D:D She went a bit gooey after that to say the least One bit of advice to Sunday goers is if you want to see Matt in one of the demos...GET THERE EARLY!! We sat thru 2 other demos to make sure we kept our seats to see him. John Wilson and Bob James were very funny and there were big queues to the Masterline stall to get their autographs. My first show and definately not the last. In fact given the dosh I would go again Sunday. And no, I didn't find any wide topped wellies!

What is it with Matt and the ladies? My wife goes all misty eyed when he is on the telly. She couldn't go to the show so I bought her back a signed hat and she hasn't stopped wearing it. even in bed. Hmmmm :confused:

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/