13 Animals Recently Driven to Extinction

Slack lines

What chesters1 says is a pretty accurate depiction of how most in the western world feel, with some justification.

The Governments of the countries "suffering" are to blame for extinct animals and diminishing habitats, not us.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

blimey mate dont side with me ,youl get "ignored" as well. :D

PS science is good for a giggle if you really want fun

we buy foreign stuff because we can not because we need to ;) does a 3G phone let you speak faster or correct your grammar no so why buy a new phone ,its just a phone ,if you crave model B or X it will be almost given away in a couple of years time so just wait ,my blackberry was a tenner did it let me talk faster or correct my grammer ofcouse not but i didnt kill apes getting it i got it from a boot fair if it wasnt there i wouldn't have got it,i didnt need it and demand it came from china i just bought something from a boot fair for a price far nearer to its real worth in everday life ,do i use it no (a fiver a year for emergency use) but for a tenner worth the effort and i can keep me intrepid stuff on it just in case i find one and need to see if i already have it saving on leccy keeping a phone and a PDA charged up it will save me carrying a PDA and charging it thus saving apes

when we were in caves the rest of the world had mighty civilisations ,why did they crumble because they were allowed to through famine war or pestilence,you cant blame me here for that just as you cant blame me that foreigners are now devastating their countries once more with greed and over population and corrupt government.

water was piped for hundreds of miles across deserts to flourishing cities did i destroy it ,no ofcourse not foreigners did they really didn't pipe up their apes were dying until they found silly people will pump money to them to save them ,starvation ,destruction and over population is their "export" thats their income ,do they care about apes ofcourse not so why should we? they try to bloody import enough of them for their UK mates as bush meat :rolleyes:

you will find theres far more animals far closer to extinction in our rare breeds ,would we miss the suffolk punch if it became extinct ,not unless you liked or used suffolk punches to everyone else their demise would be unnoticed ,whats the difference between horses and apes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson