Tackle clear out

STUFF FOR SALE

13ft Middy Genetic match/float rod with rod tube and reel £25

12ft Middy Genetic medium/heavy feeder rod with 3 quiver tips and rod tube and reel £25

Delta 6m whip will elasticate the top section £7.50.

11m Frantic pole with 1 elasticated top kit plus other pole fishing related bits £45.

Waterproof bib and brace navy blue and burgundy ¾ length is fleece lined approx size large/xl £15.

Dick Clegg Brittania 4 rod tube holdall bank stick and umbrella pocket £10.

Kennets Striker telescopic landing net handle £5.

Green fishing brolly can be tilted to 45 or 90 degrees £5.

Browning large Carryall £5.

Blue 4 x round tub bait waiter £2.50.

Zebco carp chair with adjustable legs £12.50.

Diawa mission reclining carp chair, adjustable legs, carry bag and chair bracket for attaching feeder arms to etc £25

Chubb stove bag £10

Coleman dual fuelled twin mantled lantern £35.

Fox micron M bite alarm with red led and protective hard case £15.

Carp Kinetics bite alarm with volume, tone and sensitivity settings blue leds with protective hard case £10.

Fox micro hard case £3.

2 x Solar quiver loc bite indicator with white or yellow head and stainless line clips £12.50 or both for £20.

1 x Solar quiver loc arm requires bracket and head £7.50.

2 x Solar butt banger arms with faded 3 lions heads just require line clips £15 for both.

12ft Reakt Silstar carp rod 2lb test curve and Sixth Sense 5500 5 ball bearing baitrunner reel with spare spool £35

All items are in good condition with some in like new condition.

Prices dont include postage which is at buyers cost can arrange to meet within reason as I work out of West Cowick near Goole and live near Driffield. Any questions please ask photos on request.

• 2 weeks later...

Please can you tell me if you still have the Kennets Striker telescopic landing net handle £5.

If you do what length is it closed and fully extended, also any idea of the postage.

Thaknyou

Paul

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Please can you tell me if you still have the Kennets Striker telescopic landing net handle £5.

If you do what length is it closed and fully extended, also any idea of the postage.

Thaknyou

Paul

Postage will be about a fiver probably less

3.5 ft collapsed and 10.5ft extended

Thaknyou

Paul

Postage around the five pound mark

3.5ft closed 10.5ft fully extended

What is the feeder arm you have and would you sell it alone?

craig

Edit:

sorry read wrong

If your after a feeder arm I have an Octoplus one going for £8

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

STUFF FOR SALE

13ft Middy Genetic match/float rod with rod tube and reel £25

12ft Middy Genetic medium/heavy feeder rod with 3 quiver tips and rod tube and reel £25

Delta 6m whip will elasticate the top section £7.50.

11m Frantic pole with 1 elasticated top kit plus other pole fishing related bits £45.

Waterproof bib and brace navy blue and burgundy ¾ length is fleece lined approx size large/xl £15.

Dick Clegg Brittania 4 rod tube holdall bank stick and umbrella pocket £10.

Kennets Striker telescopic landing net handle £5.

Green fishing brolly can be tilted to 45 or 90 degrees £5.

Browning large Carryall £5.

Blue 4 x round tub bait waiter £2.50.

Zebco carp chair with adjustable legs £12.50.

Diawa mission reclining carp chair, adjustable legs, carry bag and chair bracket for attaching feeder arms to etc £25

Chubb stove bag £10

Coleman dual fuelled twin mantled lantern £35.

Fox micron M bite alarm with red led and protective hard case £15.

Carp Kinetics bite alarm with volume, tone and sensitivity settings blue leds with protective hard case £10.

Fox micro hard case £3.

2 x Solar quiver loc bite indicator with white or yellow head and stainless line clips £12.50 or both for £20.

1 x Solar quiver loc arm requires bracket and head £7.50.

2 x Solar butt banger arms with faded 3 lions heads just require line clips £15 for both.

12ft Reakt Silstar carp rod 2lb test curve and Sixth Sense 5500 5 ball bearing baitrunner reel with spare spool £35

All items are in good condition with some in like new condition.

Prices dont include postage which is at buyers cost can arrange to meet within reason as I work out of West Cowick near Goole and live near Driffield. Any questions please ask photos on request.

Dear WKD, :)

Sorry, but being a bit of a 'tackle tart' I'm already over endowed in terms of fishing gear. But, another of my hobbies is WW2 Bomber Command & I see that you reside in the Driffield area near Scarborough. I ask you, is there any sign of the major WW2 Driffield bomber airfield which was located near to Driffield village? :)

When you have a moment perhaps you can me the griff?

Regards,

H. :)

• 2 months later...

What would you take for the baitrunner reel on its own ? and what size is the seat leg as i hav e had issues in the past with some vibrating as if loose when tightened up in the rod seat cheers

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza