Leeda Email Address

eaglet

Hi,

I've just bought a Leeda Assassin 11mtr pole with 2 pre-elasticated top 2's. There is no mention of elastic strength. Being fairly new to pole fishing and with fish welfare in mind I think it would be irresponsible of me to fish for eg. carp if the elastic rating is to light or, visa versa, bleak if it was way to heavy. I'm sure you'll agree with my sentiments?

I asked Tackle UK who sold me the pole and they said they didn't know take it to the local tackle shop. Well I live in Spain and that isn't really an answer over here. They said contact leeda on sales@leeda.co.uk. I've tried 3 times, no answer.

I checked the forums and the last mention that I found for an address was in 2005. I've written but don't hold out much hope.

I appreciate that I could change the elastic and fit whatever I want but it would be a waste of buying the pole with the elastication deal.

All this said can anyone advise me of Leeda's address.

Cheers

The main headquarters being bought out by someone (can't remember the name) and the factory was shut down and moved to Leamington Spa way but there still a division still based in Redditch

The only one I know from the telephone directory is this

Leeda

St. Stephens House

Prospect Hill

Redditch

Worcestershire

B97 4DL

Telephone: 01527 587401

Fax: 01527 587402

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

The main headquarters being bought out by someone (can't remember the name) and the factory was shut down and moved to Leamington Spa way but there still a division still based in Redditch

The only one I know from the telephone directory is this

Leeda

St. Stephens House

Prospect Hill

Redditch

Worcestershire

B97 4DL

Telephone: 01527 587401

Fax: 01527 587402

Thanks Andrew. As I said I'm in Spain so didn't want to spend my time on the phone on the off chance. Shame that there's no email addresses.

Cheers <_<

Thanks Andrew. As I said I'm in Spain so didn't want to spend my time on the phone on the off chance. Shame that there's no email addresses.

Cheers <_<

At work, I'm in contact with a sales director from Leeda.... watch here for the write p early in June - along with the angling weeklies, monthlies and onlinetv.

I'll contact him on Monday and find out for you.

I will say that they are a very, very generous company having given us 12 float rods, 12 feeder rods, reels and 24 5m whips towards the project. Apart from which, he's one of the world's nice guys.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Masterline took over Leeda, based here in good old Tewkesbury, they have a www. too.

Hi Teme Man,

Thanks. Just checked Masterline Tackle and it comes up with Latham Tackle. Is that the place??

Cheers

Hi Teme Man,

Thanks. Just checked Masterline Tackle and it comes up with Latham Tackle. Is that the place??

Cheers

Eaglet , no the one you're looking at goes directly to Latham Tackle which sell part of leeda tackle stuff.

I did google up and it did came up with an old leeda website which I pesume you got off in the first place.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Eaglet , no the one you're looking at goes directly to Latham Tackle which sell part of leeda tackle stuff.

I did google up and it did came up with an old leeda website which I pesume you got off in the first place.

Thanks Andrew, I'm not having a lot of luck!!

Cheers Eaglet