Can you answer this??

me

poledark:

Terry....    :D        :D    

Have you seen the other post "sad state of specimen carp fishing" ?

Love to read your comments on that!!

Den

Den, both Lee and Terry are giving as good as they get! Both realise that there is a healthy degree of tongue in cheek going on here! Don't spoil our fun!

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Waller:

Den, both Lee and Terry are giving as good as they get! [/QB]

I could be faking it, though. I might REALLY be a delicate flower wot's all bruised an' that.

Well, I might be!

Please yerselves! :D

Terry :D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

quote:

Lure Fishing. Both the Irish and Welsh, as well as the British records came out on lures. How many bait anglers have had 50 or more pike in a day? I know atleast three lure anglers who have. How many bait anglers have had 30 or more during the winter? Not many but I know a number of lure anglers who have! But that said, some folk just can't lure fish to save their lives! So for them bait fishing is the only option. Basically what is best for you? What is best for the water that you are fishing?

Peter Waller i have chosen this answer to add to my website. Would you like me to put your name with this answer on my website?

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...