Carp Weight

Hereford_angler

Hereford_angler:

Just got this pic off the friend who took it and wondered what the weight of the carp was. It was taken in the height of summer while surface fishing. What do you think its weight is?

Posted Image

Cheers

i guess about 7lb 3oz and i like the hat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say between 6&7 lb. it looks a nice fish as well.

Always always always use an unhooking mat, even if it's only to protect a small fish that as gaffer says may miss behave. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"