can any one help

wanna be big carp

i am trying to find out how to hold a chairty fishing event for sands (stillbirths and neonatal deaths soc) as they help me with the recent loos of a daughter so if any one could help i would be so greatfull

tights lines

[ 14. April 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: wanna be big carp ]

wanna be big carp:

i am trying to find out how to hold a chairty fishing event for sands (stillbirths and neonatal deaths soc) as they help me with the recent loos of a daughter so if any one could help i would be so greatfull

tights lines

So sorry for your loss, it must be hell for you all. I think that if you contact Alan Stone at macmillan cancer relief I am sure that he will help you out with tips on insurance, how to scroung etc etc.

Does SANDS have a web site? If so let me know what it is please.

We have people on here with there own waters, I am sure they will help.

Sorry but I am tired and can't think too strait but just had to answer this one. I will get back to you.

If it is a sponsored thingy, let me know.

Come on you 3 thousand odd anglers net peepers, give this guy a hand.

Contact Trog at maggotdrowning, he should be able to sort something that will help.

Must stop but will put this on the top of my "to do list".

Luck to you and yours :(

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

heres the website about SANDS SANDS you could try asking them for support and advice on holding a event for them.You dont say where you are from but if you are in kent try sending a email to alan yates (writter for sea angler etc) on alankyates@aol.com hes a good friend of mine and ready to back charity events, another idea is to contact fishing magazines for advice and freebies (prizes etc also their contacts are worth their weight in gold. If by chance you are in the south east send me a PM as i might be able to sort out a small venue as well for you

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

Have you considered trying the national federation of anglers they have much experience in the running of matches and charity events. Also I would write to the editor of Anglers MAil as they may be able to give you some advice.

Sorry about your loss.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Wannabee, try this link here

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Like everyone above me I really wish I could be of more help than suggestions but at the moment thats all I've got.

Your situation could be news worthy to the angling / local press.

Cold call fisheries advertising their lakes on the match circuit and ask their support, shame them into it if you have to.

Try and contact one of the "known" anglers for their backing.

Hope someone comes up with something better than this.

All the best,