new pole???

SAMTENCH

im going 2 be looking 4 a new pole soon so i just wondered if any1 on the site has any really gd poles. im looking for something light and mainly 4 roach fishing. also id like it 2 be about 14m and under £500. any advice???

Its how all the youths speak today, blame it on mobile phones, texting and internet chat rooms.

It seems that most of todays youths are bone idle and cant even put the effort in to speak and spell properly :( .

Now about this pole, i would go for a preston Zyrium pole that will set you back about £199.

Light,stiff and very strong (18/20 Elastic), the

Zyrium 12.5m is suitable for all match fishing styles, including carp fishing on commercial fisheries. With an extra long top 2 kit and top quality preston innovations elastication kit also included, this is breath taking value.

Length:12.5M

Weigth: 18/20

http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/ProductDetails...s/productID/285