Tackle give a way

davelozman

Hi All

It's been a while since I've posted, but I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have a small selection of coarse fishing tackle that I no longer use and was wondering if there are any charities/clubs out there that could use the gear.

Amongst the items I have are and old Grand Slam 3 Drawer seat box with octoplus leg system footplate and side tray (it has my name and Middlesbrough Angling Club on the side). 2 Rod bags, an old Browning 11m pole with a spare top section 2 feeder rods and a fixed spool reel.

All the items have been well used but have been well looked after and are in good condition for their age and still work perfectly well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Dave

Dave

Middlebrough Angling Club

Visit My Website

Follow Me On Twitter

Born to fish..................... Forced to work!

Top man, Dave! I should think that a few people will be in touch now.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi All

It's been a while since I've posted, but I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have a small selection of coarse fishing tackle that I no longer use and was wondering if there are any charities/clubs out there that could use the gear.

Amongst the items I have are and old Grand Slam 3 Drawer seat box with octoplus leg system footplate and side tray (it has my name and Middlesbrough Angling Club on the side). 2 Rod bags, an old Browning 11m pole with a spare top section 2 feeder rods and a fixed spool reel.

All the items have been well used but have been well looked after and are in good condition for their age and still work perfectly well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Dave

Dave contact Les Webber as he may have a use for the stuff.He does a lot of good work (and has done for many many years) and all out of his own pocket!-

http://www.angling-projects.org.uk/leswebber.html

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I would be interested in buying the 2 feeder rods if they are identicle. I have been after 2 identicle feeder rods for some time! I am not in any Angling clubs though, just a standard weekender :lol:

Edited by larsagi2010

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish

I would be interested in buying the 2 feeder rods if they are identicle. I have been after 2 identicle feeder rods for some time! I am not in any Angling clubs though, just a standard weekender :lol:

Hi mate sorry but the rods aren't identical. 1 is a shakespear winklepicker and the other is an Abu Garcia.

Dave

Visit My Website

Follow Me On Twitter

Dave contact Les Webber as he may have a use for the stuff.He does a lot of good work (and has done for many many years) and all out of his own pocket!-

http://www.angling-projects.org.uk/leswebber.html

Thanks for the info Budgie I'll get in touch with Les and see what if he can use the tackle.

Dave

Visit My Website

Follow Me On Twitter

Dave Lozman, I know that name just can't put a face to it

New Marske Resovoir maybe?? You might know the old man Roger, he fishes the sunday matches.

Dave

Visit My Website

Follow Me On Twitter

• 2 months later...

I just like add a quick message to say that a few weeks ago as I was passing London and I popped in and visited Les Webber @ Angling Projects to donate the tackle mentioned in the post that started this thread.

Les is great guy and has done a lot of hard work over the years, the fishery looked amazing so much so I wish I'd had the rest of my tackle with me for a few hours fishing!

Angling Projects has helped to transform the lives of lots of young people from around the UK and if any other forum members have any surplus tackle hanging around then I urge you to get in touch with Les.

Thanks to the Budgie for suggesting Angling Projects and long may the good work continue.

Dave

Visit My Website

Follow Me On Twitter